Home        
 

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

"Sachin Tendulkar - Playing it My Way : My Autobiography" - Autobiography of Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar will hit market on November 6th 2014

Sachin Tendulkar - Playing it My Way : My Autobiography

The much awaited autobiography of Batting legend Sachin Tendulkar will hit Indian market on Nov 6th 2014. The book has been co-authored by renowned cricket historian and media personality Boria Majumdar. In a press conference, narrating the release of his autobiography Sachin said.....



"I knew that if I agreed to write my story, I would have to be completely honest, as thats the way I have always played the game and that would mean talking about a number of things I have not addressed in public before. So here I am, at the end of my final innings, having taken that last walk back to the pavilion, ready to recount as many incidents as I can remember since first picking up a cricket bat as a child in Mumbai thirty-five years ago."

Click to view more details

Also he added
"So here I am, at the end of my final innings, having taken that last walk back to the pavilion, ready to recount as many incidents as I can remember since first picking up a cricket bat as a child in Mumbai thirty-five years ago,"


Sachin on his twitter page has tweeted "my autobiography will be available on Nov 6th. "

His book will be released at his home city Mumbai on Nov 6, 2014.

Publisher: Hachette India And Hodder & Stoughton

Read more

YOU can pre order the book by clicking here 

Share
Subscribe :

No comments:

Post a Comment